Saturday, 18th May 2019, 2-4 pm
Venue: Room 1, Partick Burgh Hall
All Members are welcome - PLEASE advise the Secretary if you wish to attend.
- Attendance and apologies
- Treasurer’s and membership report
- Membership, and Bank
- Websites, and Facebook
- Chairman's Report: The Chairman and others are working towards improvements in complaints handling with assistance of the SPSO, ADHD Plus, and members of Accountability Scotland. Rachel Lowther and the Secretary are finalising a new petition to be presented to Parliament.
- Secretary’s report
- Petitions (R. Lowther)
- The right to take notes of meetings and the right to publish them (R. Townsend-Rose) - Briefing Note
- Methods and integrity of public sector audit in Scotland and of the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (N. Mackinnon)
- Any other business
- Date of next committee meeting
If you would like to suggest an item for the agenda - PLEASE advise the Secretary.
The minutes of the last meeting are in the Member's Area. Please login to see it. If you have forgotten your login details, please contact the Treasurer.
If you are not a member and wish to join us, please register, and then contact the Chairman.
The Partick Burgh Halls are located at 9 Burgh Hall St, Glasgow G11 5LW. This is a one way street that runs paralell to Dumbarton Road near Partick Stations [Rail and Subway], where there is a Morrisons Supermarket. There is limited parking on Burgh Hall St, which is accessed by car up Fortrose Street off Dumbarton Road. Frequent buses run along Dumbarton Road.